Thursday, September 22, 2016

Sexual abuse from a wife with a high sex drive

We had an arranged marriage and from engagement to marriage there was a gap of 8 months. Within these 8 months she always presented herself well and she was not having any interest towards sex and was irritated when I was initiating dirty talks between us. I respected her thinking that she is a nice girl and has got good upbringing from her parents and in India we prefer to have sex after marriage in arrange marriage.

After marriage we were in matrimonial home for 15 days and on our 1st night she said we should do something different than others and let us not to have intercourse for 30 days. I thought she might not be comfortable due to new home and away from parents or she is a shy woman, so I obeyed her demand like a good husband. Then on the day of reception she was very happy, jumped on me and wanted to have sex. I was very tired on that day due to arrangements for reception and had heavy dinner on the night. I was confused by her behaviour but I had to fulfil her wish since she was desperate on that night to have sex.

Then we had normal sex life for few days. After a week from marriage she had fever and little swelling on the backbone for which doctor instructed me to not have sex for some days.So we didn't have sex and I used to sleep early in night for few days and then she complained to mother in law that her life is hell as I am not talking to her and I am sleeping on one side of the bed, maintaining distance and not taking proper care of her.

My mother in law spoke to me and said you should know how to keep your newly married wife happy.

After 3 weeks of leave taken for my marriage, I left my home and joined job. I got busy with work pressure and had to travel around 50 km since my rented home was little far from my office.So I used to get tired and we had sex 3 to 4 times a week. But after a week she said , I should talk to my friends and check how they are spending time with their wives also said I am not efficient and should handle both office and home well.

She was very abusive and said If we will not have sex everyday then she will become a prostitute. I was surprised by her behaviour before marriage and post marriage. Since I wanted to see her happy , so irrespective of my interest I was forced to have sex everyday. Then after few days, one day she said, she spoke to her married friends and they are having sex 5 times a day and her mother also told that we should have 3 to 4 times sex everyday as we are newly married and her mother is still having sex 2 times a day with her father at this age.

I was stunned after listening this from my wife that how she is discussing all this with her friends and mother and how her mother is interfering in this private matter. It was severe physical torture for me and I was sexually abused and raped everyday to meet wife's demand for sex in the name of fulfilling duty of husband to keep wife happy. 

My wife never did any household work and never respected my parents. Was she married only for sex since it was the only entertainment for her after marriage as she was not interested in any other thing.Despite of all my effort to become good husband in bed, Marriage lasted only less than 3 months and I got trapped in false 498a with allegation of impotency.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can share your story in comments also. Please note, only stories of male victims will be published.